Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thoughts

Every so often, I get a thought that I write down and use as a signature for emails or just go back and read to remind myself of something. Tonight, I thought I would share some of my thoughts on here.

Do no let hurt turn to resentment, which turns one to judgment and condemnation. For when you do, you go from needing God to becoming God.

Lord,
Open the eyes that are closed to Your love, that they may see the love you have for them.
That seeing that love, may they feel Your love.
And upon feeling your love, may they seek only to spread your love to all the world.

Lord,
Let me never be so busy that I can't love my neighbor by saying hello when I see them.

The road to God is not an easy one, for it must be traveled on one's knees.

Never look down on somebody else. For in order to look down on someone, you must take your eyes off of God above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home