Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Darkness

I sit here in the darkness so as not to see the emptiness around me.
I sit here listening to the deafening silence of the voice that is no longer there.
I sit here thinking of friends no longer here.
I sit here longing for family who have since passed on.
I sit here praying for our Lord to fill the emptiness in me.
I sit here wishing Christmas was over for this year.
I sit here realizing that I will get through this but it won't be easy.
Pray for me, Holy Mother Mary, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters out there, that God will ease my journey through this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home