Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Friday, September 02, 2011

More Beer

Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout
This beer is very dark in color with very little head on it. The flavor is thick and malty with just a hint of oats to it. I don't know if that hint of flavor is actually in my mouth or just in my head since I know it is an oatmeal stout. Either way, it is a good taste that I will probably try again.

Dogfish Head Red & White
This ale has a peach color to it with a good, thick head on it. It has a peachy flavor to it with a tingle on the tongue. It also has a bit of bitterness to it which, in my opinion, is a negative to the flavor. But, it is pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home