Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Ale Reviews

New Castle Brown Ale
I drank this ale on the recommendation of a friend. It was a very smooth drink which had a good, light flavor. I detected no bitterness in it at any time. I will definitely be buying more of this.

Samuel Adams Scottish Ale
This ale has a deep reddish-brown color to it. The flavor is very rich with a bit of a bitter aftertaste. It is pleasant to drink but is not among my favorite ales so far.

Paulaner Salvator Double Bock
This beer has a deep reddish-brown color. It has kind of a cidary ale smell to it. The taste is rather bitter but not unpleasantly so. Although it is an okay ale, it is probably one that I will not be getting again.

Harp Lager
I got this as part of my March Brew Crew pack. It has a nice, golden color and good head on it. It has a light flavor to it with very little bite or bitterness throughout. It would probably be a good brew to drink on a hot day. Overall it is a good brew, but probably not one that I will be drinking with any regularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home