Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Welcome to the new year

I know, this blog started out as a place for me to get things off my chest and put down things that occur to me. But lately it has become just a list of craft beers that I have tried and what I think about them. Hopefully, as the new year begins, I will get back to posting more than just beer reviews. As I start out on a new religious path, there should be plenty of thoughts and observations to post on here, and hopefully I will remember to do so. Welcome, 2012. Come on in, sit down, and bless my life with good while keeping bad away. Blessed be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home