Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prayer

Lord,

Open Your arms and accept into Your bosom those servants of Your's who have been faithful to You through their service.

Send Your Spirit of peace and consolation to those who have lost child, sibling, spouse, pastor, friend. Comfort them, calm them, and be in them as they suffer through this loss.

Looking forward to the day when death is no more, love conquers all, and our Lord and Saviour, Jesus the Christ, rules in every heart, I pray to you, God.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home