Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

I am a very complex person, with many facets that few people, if any, know about. That is probably because, while I am an open book, I leave it up to others to actually take the initiative to turn the pages. This blog is just a place for me to put down random thoughts and to think aloud sometimes. If you are reading this, thank you for your time and blessings to you.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good Morning World

This morning was a beautiful morning. As I walked to work, the sun was just starting to poke it's nose over the rooftops. There was a crispness in the cold morning air. The birds were soaring high in the sky. The squirrels were scurrying around on the newly laid carpet of color that the recent winds have provided us. I thought to myself that this is what it might have been like had creation not been wrecked by sin. Then, a car came speeding by, nearly two-wheeling-it around the corner, not even bothering to signal their intension to turn. At this, I was snapped back into the reality of what existance is today. But one day, we will get back to what God originally intended for us. An existance where we are not above, outside, or at the mercy of nature. But where we, as well as all of creation, is at one. As my day dream was crushed, I asked God, "Please make us aware of what we still have, and make us truly appreciative of it.....before we destroy it completely." That is my prayer for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home